Line Block/Power Block Between Tamaraipadi – Dindigul Double Line
Due to engineering work for commissioning of Tamaraipadi – Dindigul double line section the following changes are made.
|Train No.56822 Tirunelveli – Mayiladuturai passenger will be regulated at Dindigul for 75 minutes and will reach Tiruchchirappalli late by 70 minutes.|
|27.05.2016/Friday||1. Train No.12636 Madurai – Chennai Egmore Vaigai express will be regulated enroute and will reach Tiruchchirappalli late by 25 minutes.
2. Train No.16128 Guruvayur – Chennai Egmore express will be regulated at Kodaikkanal Road for 45 minutes and will reach Tiruchchirappalli late by 55 minutes.
3. Train No.16340 Nagercoil Jn. – Mumbai CST express will be regulated at Madurai for 45 minutes and will reach Dindigul late by 52 minutes.
4. Train No.56822/56821Tirunelveli – Mayiladuturai – Tirunelveli passenger trains will be partially cancelled between Madurai-Tiruchchirappalli-Madurai.
5. Train No.56826/56825 Tirunelveli – Erode – Tirunelveli passenger trains will be partially cancelled between Madurai-Erode-Madurai.
6. Train No.56320 Coimbatore Jn. – Nagercoil Jn. Passenger will be regulated at Eriodu for 34 minutes and will reach Tirunelveli late by 45 minutes.