Railways for Technical Cooperation in Railway Sector
Ministry of Railways Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) ; Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) with Foreign Ministries ; Railways for Technical Cooperation in Railway Sector
Ministry of Railways have signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) ; Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) ; Joint Declaration of Intent (JDI) ; Protocol with the following foreign Ministries ; Railways for Technical Cooperation in Railway Sector which inter alia include cooperation areas viz. High Speed Railway, Station Development, Speed Raising, Modernization of rolling stock, modernization of infrastructure, development of logistic parks and freight terminals, safety in train operations etc.:-
• National Railway Administration of the Government of the People’s Republic of China.
• RENFE-OPERADORA and ADIF of the Kingdom of Spain.
• Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport of the Government of the Republic of Korea.
• French National Railways (SNCF).
• Department of Transport of Canada.
• Kazakhstan TemirZholy.
• Ministry of Transport, Construction and Regional Development of the Slovak Republic.
• Department for Transport of the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
• Research Design and Standards Organization (RDSO), India and Railway Technical Research Institute (RTRI), Japan.
• Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism of Japan.
• Government of Japan.
• Czech Railway (CESKE DRAHY) of the Czech Republic and Association of Czech Railway Industry (ACRI) of the Czech Republic.
• Joint Stock Company “Russian Railways” .
• Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation of the Kingdom of Sweden.
• Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure of the Federal Republic of Germany.
• DB Engineering & Consulting GMBH of Germany for Technological Cooperation.
• Ferrovie Dello Stato Italialiane S.P.A. of the Republic of Italy.
This Press Release is based on the information given by the Minister of State for Railways Shri Rajen Gohain in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha on 17.03.2017 (Friday).