IRCTC ewallet benefits
IRCTC eWallet scheme provides following advantages:
• Hassle free and secure transactions.
• Precious booking time saved by eliminating payment approval cycle.
• Benefit of saving Payment Gateway charges per ticket.
• Manage account online and top up online.
• Dependency on a specific bank is reduced, as when any of the provided banks go offline, you can still book tickets from your IRCTC eWallet account.
Salient features of IRCTC eWallet are:
• User Authentication: IRCTC eWallet users will be verified and authenticated through their PAN card number in an Online Verification Process.
• Secured Access: IRCTC offers secure booking through IRCTC eWallet by providing Transaction Password/ PIN Number that is required to be entered for every booking done through IRCTC eWallet.
• Complete History: User is provided with a separate link namely IRCTC eWallet that offers IRCTC eWallet Transaction history, IRCTC eWallet payment History & change transaction password options.
• Easy Refund: In case of ticket cancellation, the due refund will be credited to your IRCTC eWallet Account next day.