Counter Ticket Cancellation Rules and Procedure
- Enter PNR Number, Train number along with Captcha.
- Select check box to confirm that rules and procedure are read
- After click on submit an OTP will be sent on mobile number given at the time of booking, enter the received OTP and click submit.
- After the OTP is validated PNR details will be displayed on the screen.
- After verifying the details click on “CANCEL TICKET” for full cancellation. Refund amount due will be displayed on the screen.
- An SMS will be sent with PNR and refund details.
Sample Format: “Your PNR xxxxxxxxxxhas been cancelled. Collect refund amount xxxxx from journey commencing station or nearby satellite PRS locations. Ref. Terms & Conditions”
- Refund of fare amount shall be collect only at the journey commencing station or neatby satellite PRS locations.
- During first 2 hours of the openings of PRS counters on the next day for the tickets for the trains whose scheduled departure as under:-time is (i)between 18:01 hours and 06:00 hours.
- Upto 4 hours after the scheduled departure of the train during the working hours of PRS counters/current counters/special counters where cancellation is permitted round the clock in the tickets for the trains whose scheduled departure time is (i)between 06:01 hours and 18:00 hours.
Counter Ticket Cancellation Rules: